FAMA LED Screen Company provides you with 11 tips to protect the external LED screens from damage, because outdoor LED screens are among the most likely to be damaged as a result of their continuous exposure to external factors such as changes in the weather such as rain, dust, and sometimes wind or storms
I follow these tips to keep the outdoor LED screen as long as possible, in good condition, with high quality and efficiency.
– Make sure to keep damp things away from screen components, because operating the LED screen with humidity causes the components to corrode, causing damage to the screen later.
– Clean the external screen frequently to prevent the formation of dust on it, which will affect the viewing in a bad way, and also the accumulation of dust on the screen negatively affects the electrical circuit of the screen, so we advise you to be careful and clean the screen periodically.
– Do not use the external LED screen in bad weather, such as thunder and lightning, to ensure the stability of the voltage.
– Ensure that water does not reach inside the external LED screen, and if it occurs and water has entered the screen, please cut off the electricity immediately and make sure that the screen panel is dry before restarting it.
– Maintaining following the switching sequence at first, turn on the control computer first, after it works normally, closes the power on the external LED screen, and then turn off the external LED screen first, followed by then say the control computer.
-Maintain regular inspection and maintenance of the external LED screen.
– Place the main control computer for the outdoor LED screen in an air-conditioned room to ensure perfect ventilation.
– Avoid strong vibration or shock with a metal object while carrying it, because the screen surface is the most sensitive part of the LED screen.
-Avoid dropping the screen from high places.
– Refrain from bending or tightening any external LED screen cable.
– Cleaning the screen surface with its materials, because maintains the purity and transparency of the screen, and you can inquire about these materials by your installer.
You should know that LED screens consist of very accurate electronic components and require constant care, especially when transporting or carrying them, and therefore be careful and when carrying them, they must be placed in a horizontal position whenever possible, the best.
This is based on the experience of FAMA Display Screens for more than 10 years in the field of display screens. FAMA Company, a company specialized in the manufacture, supply, installation, and operation of display screens, in addition to designing and maintaining its advertisements and programs, with us you will get the finest screen materials internationally approved with quality and manufacturing certificates for more information about the external LED screens, you can contact us at any time.