LED screens or advertising screens, as is common, and some also call them “lounge LED screens” because they are used in many halls, whether in events and weddings or conference and meeting halls.
External advertising screens are nothing but electronic boards used in advertising and this type of screen is the latest modern display method that is used commercially in the world. The advantages of external advertising screens from FAMA are that they are more efficient and effective in delivering your advertisement to the public with a high rationalization of electrical energy.
As for the display method, it is recorded, where we put the recorded advertisement inside the LED screen and leave it to display. One of the advantages of advertisement screens is the possibility of controlling them remotely with ease.
Outdoor advertising screens are available in all sizes, there are small screens, medium screens, and giant screens that exceed 2 meters in length or height, and this type of giant screens is found in many streets, squares, and bridges, as well as in entertainment places such as stadiums or clubs.
There are many categories of external LED screen displays, including many different models, including (Ph6, ph8, and ph10)
The numbers that come after the letter p indicate the distance between the LED bulbs on the screen, and it is worth noting that the greater the distance, the lower the screen resolution, and this also affects the degree of clarity of the image.
As for how to maintain the safety of external LED screens from damage!
External LED screens are among the most damaged screens as a result of their constant exposure to external factors such as weather changes from rain, dust, and sometimes wind or storms. In this report, we offer you the best tips to ensure that the external LED screen is maintained for as long as possible in a good condition, with high quality and efficiency.
This is based on the experience of FAMA Display Screens for more than 10 years in the field of display screens. FAMA is a company specialized in the manufacture, supply, installation, and operation of display screens, in addition to designing its advertisements, programs, and maintenance. With us, you will obtain the finest materials of screens approved globally with quality and manufacturing certificates.
to maintain your external screen, you must follow the following tips:
– Make sure to keep wet things away from the components of the screen, because operating the LED screen with moisture causes the components to corrode, which causes damage to the screen later.
– Clean the external screen frequently to prevent the formation of dust on it, which will affect the view in a bad way, and also the accumulation of dust on the screen negatively affects the electrical circuit of the screen, so we advise you to be careful and clean the screen periodically.
– Do not use the outdoor LED display in bad weather such as thunder and lightning, to ensure the stability of the voltage.
– Ensure that water does not reach the external LED screen, and if water enters the screen, please cut off the electricity immediately and make sure that the screen panel is dry before restarting it.
-Keep the switch sequence at first Turn on the control computer first, after it works normally, the power on the outdoor LED display and then turn off the outdoor LED display first then turn off the control computer.
– Maintain regular inspection and maintenance of the external LED screen.
Place the main control computer of the outdoor LED display in an air-conditioned room to ensure optimal ventilation.
– If there is any malfunction in the external LED screen, you can contact us to send you immediate maintenance or contact the technician to look into it, and be careful not to touch the internal wires without professional knowledge.
When transporting or carrying external LED screens, you must follow the following instructions to protect them from accidental injury or damage:
– Avoid severe vibration or shock with something metal while carrying it, because the screen surface is the most sensitive part of the LED screen.
Avoid dropping the screen from high places.
– Refrain from bending or pulling any cable to the external LED screen.
– Clean the surface of the screen with its materials, because it maintains the purity and transparency of the screen, and you can inquire about these materials by your installation technician.
You should know that LED screens consist of very accurate electronic components and require constant care, especially when transporting or carrying them. Therefore, be careful and when carrying them, they must be placed horizontally whenever possible, the better.
For more information about outdoor LED screens, you can contact FAMA, the best advertising screen company in Egypt