LED screens, also known as illuminated advertising screens, are one of the best display methods that everyone prefers due to their color clarity and quality, as well as their availability in all sizes.
There are small screens, medium screens, and giant screens that exceed an area of 2 meters, whether in length or height, and this type of giant screen is found in many streets Squares, and bridges.
It is also used in roads designated for travel, as it targets travelers to present offers that they can see from a distance, due to its giant area, as it is placed on a stand or placed on the roofs of buildings.
The most important uses of bright advertising screens
- Advertising: LED screens are the best way to display your service, products, or specific goods that you want to promote. LED screens are distinguished by the fact that they can be placed anywhere you want to target customers, so your message is delivered uniquely.
- Providing information: where you can use LED screens to display information in many different fields, whether sports – medicine – economy – or advertising information about your service.
LED screens are available in many malls or hospitals, and also in major conference centers, whether to display information or present A recorded display of documentaries about an event or service.
- Public occasions: LED screens are also used in weddings and public occasions, due to their distinctiveness, efficiency, and quality in displaying images, videos, and photographic shots in all different and unique ways.
Types of LED screens
Many types of LED screen screens are used in many public and private places, and the illuminated LED screens are divided into two parts, internal LED screens, and external LED screens, and both types have many advantages and there is no difference between them in display quality and efficiency. The difference between external screens and indoor screens is a place Installation, the indoor screens are installed indoors, and the outdoor screens are placed outdoors, both of which have the same features with different screen sizes.
As for the types of displays:
Text display screens: They are screens used to present the content in the form of a text display, through which the advertisement appears in the form of animated text. This method is usually used in restaurants or malls, as well as on screens displaying results in matches, in shops and banks, for use in presenting presentations in a text form. The employer easily programmers what he wants to write on it.
Video screens: This type of screen is used to broadcast events more clearly, such as advertising videos and documentaries, as well as to broadcast matches and international events.
FAMA screens have many advantages that are not found in any of the other screens, which are represented in the following:
- Available in all sizes to suit all your needs.
- The ability to control it through the internet connection, as it has a remote control feature.
- Their superior ability to continuously update according to the consumer’s desire.
- Possessing the highest brightness as it provides the most powerful, vivid, and distinct images and videos.
- Resistance to all-natural and atmospheric factors, which provides you with the largest lifespan for the screens.
- Adapt to all the various lightings in the places where they are displayed.
- Faster to spread and easy to update.
- Designed to be as energy-efficient as possible, as it has a voltage regulator.
- The ability to control the brightness with ease
FAMA also has the latest LED modules and the finest electronic parts, manufactured specifically for us, in addition to certified American and European certificates, and we provide you with a two-year warranty, with periodic maintenance carried out by specialized engineers and certified consultants.
For more information, … Contact us.