LED screens are also known as advertising screens, and others refer to them as “LED screens for halls” because they are utilized in many open halls and halls, whether for events, weddings, or conference and meeting rooms.
Outdoor advertising screens are nothing more than electronic billboards used for advertising and marketing. This is the newest commercial display method being used around the world. The benefits of outdoor advertising screens from Fama include greater efficiency and effectiveness in transmitting your advertisement to the audience while consuming less electricity.
Outdoor advertising screens come in a variety of sizes, including small, medium, and massive screens that exceed two meters in length or height.
There are many categories of outdoor LED screens, including many different models, including – Ph6, ph8, ph10
The numbers that come after the letter p indicate the distance between the LED bulbs on the screen, and it is worth noting that the greater the distance, the lower the screen resolution, and this also affects the degree of clarity of the image.
As for how to keep the external LED screens safe from damage!
Outdoor LED screens are among the most damaged screens as a result of their continuous exposure to external factors such as weather changes such as rain, dust, and sometimes winds or storms. In this report, we offer you the best tips to ensure that the outdoor LED screen is preserved for as long as possible in good condition, with high quality and efficiency.
This is based on the experience of the Fama Company for display screens for more than 10 years in the field of display screens. Fama Company, is a company that specialized in the manufacture, supply, installation, and operation of display screens, in addition to designing its advertisements, programs, and maintenance, with us you will get the finest materials for screens that are internationally approved with quality and manufacturing certificates.
To protect your external screen, you must follow the following tips:
– Make sure to keep wet things away from the screen components, because operating the LED screen with moisture causes corrosion of the components, which causes damage to the screen later.
– Clean the external screen frequently to prevent the formation of dust on it, which will affect viewing in a bad way, and the accumulation of dust on the screen negatively affects the electrical circuit of the screen, so we advise you to be careful and clean the screen periodically.
– Do not use the external LED screen in bad weather such as thunder and severe lightning, to ensure the stability of the electric voltage.
– Ensure that water does not enter the external LED screen, and if water enters the screen, please cut off the electricity immediately and ensure that the screen panel is dry before restarting it.
-Keep following the switching sequence. Firstly, turn on the control computer first, after it works normally, turn on the power on the outdoor LED display, then turn off the outdoor LED display first, then turn on the control computer.
– Maintain regular inspection and maintenance of the outdoor LED screen.
Place the main control computer of the outdoor LED screen in an air-conditioned room to ensure optimal ventilation.
– If any malfunction occurs in the external LED screen, you can contact us to send you immediate maintenance or call the technician to look into it and be careful not to touch the internal wires without professional knowledge.
When moving or carrying external LED screens, you must follow the following instructions to protect them from injury or damage unintentionally:
– Avoid severe vibration or shock while carrying it with a metal object, because the surface of the screen is the most sensitive part of the LED screen parts.
Avoid dropping the screen from high places.
Refrain from bending or pulling any cable for the external LED screen.
– Clean the surface of the screen with its materials, because it maintains the purity and transparency of the screen, and you can inquire about these materials with your installation technician.
You should know that LED screens consist of very precise electronic components and require constant care, especially when transporting or carrying them. Therefore, be careful and when carrying them, they should be placed horizontally whenever possible.
For more information about outdoor LED screens, you can contact Fama, the best advertising screen company in Egypt