The difference between LED screens and LCD screens
Among the top 10 important questions that many people ask FAMA customer service personnel about LED screens, is what is the difference between LED screens and LCD screens, for this reason, we will explain the difference between the two as follows:
First: LCD screens
The word LCD is an abbreviation for the term “liquid crystal display” and it indicates that it is a group of liquid crystal displays that have several advantages, and one of its most important advantages is the strength and clarity of colors, especially if it comes in white, in addition to that it is characterized by low energy consumption while providing strong brightness.
LCD screens are the main form from which LED screens branch, and this is because they both share one technology, and this technology depends on many different layers of glass that attract the crystalline liquid, and certainly, it is the one that in turn allows light to pass through quickly.
In addition to the fact that LED screens are better on several points, there are many faults in LCD screens, including:
Lack of depth or clarity of black in it.
- Its lighting leaks.
- Weaker than LED screens in response time.
- In addition to its lifespan, it is less than that of the LED screens.
It may be somewhat less than LED screens, so LED screens are the best, especially in low light, also best in cell phones and computer screens.
Second: LED screens …
LED screens are the best and most advanced types of modern screens because:
- Its reliance mainly on LED technology, which makes LED screens the best and most ideal in saving electrical energy and reducing the energy consumer’s cost.
- LED screens are the best in terms of light intensity, clarity of vision, and multi-angle thanks to the technology with light-emitting diodes, that can be found throughout the LED screens.
- Technology has made LED screens somewhat thinner than LCDs for a higher distribution of energy use.
- LED screens range in response speed from 1ms to 5ms due to their less responsive competition.
- You can program the LED screens remotely, through the Power LED program or other programs that enable you to fully control the LED screens.
- LED screens vary in size, as there are screens of regular sizes and there are screens of gigantic sizes.
no dispute LED screens are better than any other screens, you can contact us now … to obtain the appropriate LED display screens for your service, enjoy periodic maintenance, and obtain a two-year warranty, with a detailed explanation of programming and how to deal with display screens, with FAMA, you will ensure that your service is offered to all your target customers in the fastest time and at the lowest cost and the latest technology.